This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

7 Months and a Half

Hi!
I didn't show you any pictures for a log time so, this morning, I woke up, and the first thing I've done was taking pictures! Just out form the bed!


Personnaly, I found those, less good than the previous ones... Anyway, there was no big change since I took the previous pictures, and my hair is shorter on those pictures...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the update. Not very impressive to say. The overall cosmetic improvement is quite minimal at this point

If I were you I would cut it very very short. It would hide the thinning in the crown area much better. Good luck.

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree, the cosmetic improvement is very noticable.
Sure he would look denser with more hair, but hey I would be thrilled with his result.

11:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job,
Are you planning for additional work?

7:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would be nice to see new pictures..

3:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

info en tips over haartransplantatie

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS NOT A GOOD RESULT AT ALL.compared to what other doctors are producing i would be not satisfied.

4:00 PM

 
Anonymous FUE haartransplantatie said...

Salvar is een van 's werelds top haaruitval expert, hij persoonlijk jarenlang bezig geweest als een haaruitval lijder van een jonge leeftijd op zoek naar manieren om zijn steeds dunner frontale haarlijn tegen te gaan en heeft sindsdien gebruikte zijn eigen persoonlijke reis naar andere haar verlies lijden te helpen. Salvar heeft ervaren met alle soorten van haaruitval medicatie en behandelingen voordat hij eindelijk een haartransplantatie.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home