This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Day 17, back to the swimming pool!

Today, I went back to the swimming pool!
One of the most disturbing thing in this story was for me to stop sport. I'm practicing a martial art and I'm used to go to the swimming pool once a week. But after the operation, you have to stay calm...No sport for the 2 first weeks, and no contact sport for the first month. Anyway, today I was able to go swimming and IT WAS GREAT TO DO SPORT AGAIN!
Today's pictures:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Panda!

Thanks for your regular updates with pictures! I am considering a FUE myself and reading about your experience helps me to overcome some hesitations :)

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home