This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm back!!!

I came back from Belgium a few hours ago!
The operation went along all the day, yesterday, but I could watch some DVDs and everyone was very nice (especially Bart and Dr Ilter)!
First, Bart came at our hotel a 7.15 am and drove us to the clinic, then, after a few paperworks a few pictures, I got my hair cropped, and everything began.
In the morning Dr ILTER took about 2100 grafts from my donor area...Totally painless. Then at about 2 pm, it was the time for lunch. My wife was waiting for me, and we ate some sandwiches.
After, that, we got back to work! First the anestesia (that was the less painless part, but it was really bearable), the Dr Ilter, made the incisions, and after that, his assistant doctors put the grafts...
It ended at about 7 pm. And Bart drove us back to our hotel.

Here are the "before" pictures:

And the "after" pictures:


About the pain...I didn't feel anything unbearable, and even the fisrt night, I slept well (I took a Dafalgon before sleeping to be sure...). I frightened myself ths night, at about 10.30 pm: I was so stressed out about not hurting myself that I always look at my skull level...And didn't watch out for the toilets which were in the middle of the pass in the bathroom of the hotel room...I bumped my foot in it, and I hurt my head in the door :-( . Not very hard, but enough to bleed a little (about 5 - 10 seconds) but fortunately no graft has moved!
Now, I have to wait for about 9 months / 1 year to see the final results! It will be so long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home