This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 2

Today is the second day after the operation. No problem at all. I slept quite well this night (almost 12 hours) and I use the aloe vaera spray Bart gave me to help with the healing on both recipient and donor areas. The aloe vaera still stings me a little bit in my donor area in a few places but it is highly bearable.
Yesterday evening, my forehead got a little bit swollen, as just after the operation, but after a good long night of rest, it returned back to normal. Staying up for a long time seems to increase this phenomenon. I've just taken the following pictures, and, maybe you can't see it well, but it got swollen again, but less that yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home