This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

1 month & 2 weeks

Sorry I didn't post anything for the last 2 weeks but I was on holidays (again), this time in Africa.
Well, on the pictures, you can notice that my new hair really shed a lot during those 2 weeks :-/
But, according to Bart, it is normal...

Anyway, when you look closer, you can see that some new hair is already re-growing:

About the donor area, it seems to be very good! As you can see, I cut my hair very short every week, and even at this lenght, it is really difficult to notice anything:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive, you are very lucky to have found such a talented surgeon !

8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any updates?

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home