This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

4 Months!

It's been 4 months now!
I can at least see the first real changes as you can see in the pictures:
You can see that the regrowth phasis seems to have begun!

This are close ups of the recipient area. You can see some brand new hairs which are growing up:

Somebody asked me by email about my donor area. I told him that with my hair lenght (about 3 mm on the sides and in the back), it was very hard to notice anything.
Anyway, here are new pictures of my donor area:

And this is a close up of the same area:

Anyway, everything seems to be going pretty well so far!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the story and the pictures! I am one month behind you (1000 FUE) so it's been great to follow your progress. Happy growing to you man.

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Updates?

5:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home