This blog is about my FUE operation with Dr ILTER at ProhairClinic in Belgium. If you have any question (in French or in English), mail to le_vrai_superpanda@yahoo.fr , i'll try to answer ASAP!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Almost 2 months and a Half...

Sorry I didn't wrote anything for a long time but I had an issue with my internet provider...But now, I'm back on the Web and I can give you new pictures:

As you can see, the re-growing phase seems to have already begun, but it is still not very noticeable...I only can see that I have a few very short new hair.

And, now, in the donor area, I can reaaly say that the healing is perfect...Even with a very short hair, it is really hard to see somthing has been done...
Anyway, no problem at all for now. I'm really longing to be in a few months when the re-growing phase will really begin and be noticeable...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had many grafts placed to an area where there still was a lot of original hair. Did you experience any shock loss?

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Super Panda said...

No shock loss at all...I lost some hair in this
area, but it seems that those hair werer the grafts which went into "sleep mode". And after 4 months and a few weeks, I already have a lot more hair than before the treatment...

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home